ebook publishers

  • lindasestock <linda.sestock@sympatico.ca>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 9:51 AM
      I am interested in getting a couple of books published on the
      internet. Can anyone help me to find information on who is the most
      popular with the readers (mystery/suspense)? and who is the most
      reputable? txs.
    • Ichimusai
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 11:50 AM
        "lindasestock <linda.sestock@...>" <linda.sestock@...> writes:

        > I am interested in getting a couple of books published on the
        > internet. Can anyone help me to find information on who is the most
        > popular with the readers (mystery/suspense)? and who is the most
        > reputable? txs.

        I think fictionwise http://www.fictionwise.com/ is fairly successful,
        at least that's where I go for my ebooks.

        --
        AA #769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai AOL: Ichimusai1972 MSN: Ichimusai
        IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URL: http://www.ichimusai.org/