Interview with Michael Hart, on Ebook Web

  • Michael Pastore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Read a thought-provoking interview with Michael Hart,
      the founder of Project Gutenberg, on eBook Web:

      http://12.108.175.91/ebookweb/discuss/msgReader$1362

      includes a great "Mad Hatter" photo, too ...

      =====
      Michael Pastore, Editorial Director
      Zorba Press | http://www.ZorbaPress.com
      "Changing the world, one electron at a time."
      We edit, write, consult, produce books & eBooks.
      H.G. Wells's ==Ann Veronica==, "the 20th Century's most provocative fable about sex and love." http://www.zorbapress.com/classics/annveron.htm

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Michael Hart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Michael Pastore wrote:

        > Read a thought-provoking interview with Michael Hart,
        > the founder of Project Gutenberg, on eBook Web:
        >
        > http://12.108.175.91/ebookweb/discuss/msgReader$1362
        >
        > includes a great "Mad Hatter" photo, too ...

        Actually, it's "The Cat In The Hat" photo,
        from the party where I received my WIRED 25 award.

        Wild Hollywood A-List Party, a story in itself.

        We closed the Sky-Bar after then party, then stayed
        up until dawn at the Mel's Diner down around 4000 Sunset.

        A great time was had by all. . . .

        The interview is great, too, and I might post some of it here,
        but it's so long that it will take some time to edit out some
        portions that would be short enough, yet pretty self-contained.

        Thank you!

        So nice to hear from you!

        Michael S. Hart
        <hart@...>