Random Launches Kids e-Books (Pub Lunch)

  • Mary E Tyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      At 11:35 AM -0500 11/1/01, Publisher's Lunch wrote:
      >Random Launches Kids e-Books
      >
      >Random House announced an e-book line specifically for kids, Random
      >View Books, launching November 13 with 17 titles, all retailing for
      >$3.99, from authors including Gary Paulsen, Christopher Paul Curtis,
      >Patricia Reilly Giff and Philip Pullman. Teachers and librarians are
      >identified as a big potential market for the line. Director of New
      >Media Marketing and Electronic Publishing Mary Beth Kilkelly says in a
      >release, "We imagine kids will probably ask, 'What took so long?' And
      >they'll probably be reading electronic books for the rest of their
      >educational lives as well."
      Caught between love and lust, despair and determination, a golden
      boy and a troubled man, Elayne is On the Edge.
      http://www.skatefic.com/PIshop/OTE_order.php3
      Buy On the Edge in eBook or Paperback!
      "There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately, no one
      knows what they are." -- W. Somerset Maugham