32402Re: [ebook-community] B&N - shoots self in foot while dying

  • Beth Young
    Dec 9, 2012
      Everything you say makes sense. I think the issue isn't books being
      inaccessible but BN promising something and then disappointing with the
      follow-through.

      For example, the nook shelf has advantages over sideloading if you're
      reading w/multiple devices, but managing the titles is harder than it ought
      to be.

      If I were Chris, I'd be upset about wasting time choosing books based on a
      deadline that BN announced but didn't/couldn't stick to. Sure, books are
      available many places, but you have to search all over again.

      Agree about the long slow death.

      Beth