I am afraid to give my mobile number.

  • george peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Um…………..I’m Dasha. I’m responsible beautiful lady,

      with pleasant personality and good figure.

      As, I have decided to marry in very few weeks from
      now.

      I’m eagerly looking for a true soul mate to share my
      life with a good man.

      One of my friends suggested me to express myself in
      the yahoo groups.

      I am afraid to give my mobile number now.

      You can contact me at http://www.lovemeonline.com

      Good I remembered now………………

      You don’t have to pay them anything, it’s free!
      .Because they are giving 5 days Gold memberships for
      free.

      Once you get my email, and mobile number. We can start
      communicating!

      What do you say?

      Ummmmmmmm……what else……..?

      I don't have any male friends till now, except my
      university group fellows.

      I am very desperate to build a solid relationship
      soon. Please contact me

      My nick name at http://www.lovemeonline.com is dasha.

      This will help you to find me.

      Thank you

      Bye

      Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
      Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com