meeting on friday

  • Ameena Zia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      Asalamu alaikum wrwb
      insha'Allah you guys are all doing well and enjoying urself, those of you that came to relay have rested up and ready for another week of school

      Ok guys i wont be here on friday actually am leaving town thur. night, i have to go home b/c well my inlaws are here from pakistan and so i have to go get the car fixed up, go for an eye appt. (maryam and me) and thus need to be home for friday. Out of my hands, sorry.

      I want to know if eboard wants to conduct a meeting, plz call me by tues or call me and leave me a message if i dont pick up as monday's r packed for me.  So let me know ASAP.
      No real agenda: just give a mini halaqa, play a game, do the gift thing, ask someone to bring something to share, an aya.. up to u guys let us know what u guys want.

      Ok take Care
      wasalamu alaikum wrwb
      ukhtuki fel iman
      Ameena