RE: [eboard_suma] re: Mummy Dinner

  • M S
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005

      bis7.gif (923 bytes)

      In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

      Assalamu Alaikom Chiquitas,

      Insha'Allah you are all in the best of health and increasing Iman. About this Friday's general body meeting, I was wondering if you all can do the following tasks. If not, please email me or call me and leave a message so we can probably get someone from the body to do them. Thanks habibateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

      Manar: Opening and Closing Dua, Halaqa, and Game

      Ameena: Fatiha and translation

      Jihan: Hadith

      Radia: Upcoming Events

      Suad: Share Your Stuff

      Maryam: Relay for Life-Vote on a Theme and get committee together for decoration ideas

      Let me know what ya'll think. I'll talk to you achi bachis later, inshaAllah.

      P.S. There is no da3wah table in the Bull Market, so we are moving it to the MLK plaza.

      >From: Ameena Zia <zia_ameena@...> >Reply-To: eboard_suma@yahoogroups.com >To: eboard_suma@yahoogroups.com >Subject: [eboard_suma] re: Mummy Dinner >Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:22:47 -0800 (PST) > >Asalamu alaikum wa rah ma tullahi wa barakatohu >Insha'Allah You are all doing well and ur momz are beaming from last nites dinner. your iman is soaring and unfortunately you are doing all that homework but iA doing it right and preparing for classes as well as the akhirat > >Jazakamullah Khairoon!!! Girlz, My Sisterz! U did a WONDERFUL JOB masha'Allah -- It was a great nite. > >Alhumdolillah it went well. ALL THE MOMZ ENJOYED themselves! Subhan'Allah >I just wanted to say You guys did GR8-- i mean u took charge of decorations - the place looked really nice, the tables and the foods > >U took charge of the foods, getting it

      into the containers, and u cooked the food which was Alhumdolillah excellent!!! > >U all brought wonderful tasty dishes, the cooler and the ice, the Perculator and the Burner Holders, the party favors! > >The games were excellent! That was a lot of fun alhumdolillah. > >Hmmm and we learned abt someone new: Rumaysah Bint Mihlan mother of Anas ibn Malik.!!!! > >Ok sorry to bother u all but i wanted to email this this morning but i didnt have time-- i appreciate all ur help, hard work and effort u guys have been putting into these past events.iA may Allah swt accept the little we do for his sake and with it repay us with a huge reward in the Akhirat: with Jannatal Firdaus! > >Take care >see u girls around >wasalamu alaikum wa rah ma tullahi wa barakatohu >Ukthuki fel iman >Ameena > > >--------------------------------- >Do you Yahoo!? > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.