re: MEETING EBOARD

  • Ameena Zia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      Asalamu alaikum wa rah ma tullahi wa baraktohu
      Insha'Allah You are all doing well and enjoyin life and in a constant state of ibada'h

      Ok girliez we will meet in leadership zoo room this fri. at 10:45 be there on time iA for an eboard meeting

      We have to discuss:
      Ayatallah and how the set up will be and the like

      A tribute to our Momz : agenda, games, food and decorations

      Henna Party-- to cancel or not to

      Relay For LIFE: much to prepare for

      ok call me if you have questions we have a lot to discuss and iA maybe i can send out a detailed email of where we stand later tonite

      take care
      see u at da'wah table
      Ukhtuki Fel Iman
      Ameena

      Wasalamu alaikum wa rah ma tullahi wa barakatohu

      Do you Yahoo!?