Yeeeaaaahhhh

  • M S
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2004

       bis7.gif (923 bytes)

      In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

      Asalamu Alaikom My Sistaz,

      ALHAMDULLILAH, WE ARE ALL ON THIS LISTSERV, RIGHT? How about when you all read this email, just reply back to the listserv to say salam just so that we know everyone is on :). Also, I need whoever has the names and email addresses of the members that came last meeting to give them to me. I think we should call/email the new girls that showed up if they are not already on the listserv to let them know that we still know who they are and would like to invite them again---> Just a suggestion...I'm open for feedback.

      Fe Amanillah,

      Manar

    • Amatullah S. Craft
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2004
        Salam...
        Just a correction...
        In the meeting minutes I said the Eid party was on Oct 19th, I meant to say NOV.19th. k, that's all. Maasalama!

        M S <paliwarda@...> wrote:

         bis7.gif (923 bytes)

        In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

        Asalamu Alaikom My Sistaz,

        ALHAMDULLILAH, WE ARE ALL ON THIS LISTSERV, RIGHT? How about when you all read this email, just reply back to the listserv to say salam just so that we know everyone is on :). Also, I need whoever has the names and email addresses of the members that came last meeting to give them to me. I think we should call/email the new girls that showed up if they are not already on the listserv to let them know that we still know who they are and would like to invite them again---> Just a suggestion...I'm open for feedback.

        Fe Amanillah,

        Manar

        Do you Yahoo!?