Re: Is there anyone out there? Yes, The GGEVA yahoo group in San Francisco

  • TreasureR
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2011
      I'm very pleased to announce that Electric Bicycles will be the focus of the next general meeting of the Golden Gate Electric Vehicle Association (formerly SFEVA) on Saturday, August 6th, from 11am-1pm.

      Some of the scheduled presenters are Len Rogers of the Electric Bicycle Outlet (www.electricbicycleoutlet.com), Marcus of Pi Mobility (http://picycle.com) and Steve Bode of Yuba Bicycles (www.yubaride.com)

      There will be various types of electric bicycles including commuter, cargo, beach cruiser, folding and hi-end specialty bikes availble for display and most can be test riden by the general public.

      The last meeting focusing on Ebikes was one of the most well attended meetings in the groups history and this one should be no different.

      Anyone interested in Electric Vehicles including electric bikes is encouraged to attend. There is no charge and refreshments are provided courtesy of the GGEVA and the Electric Auto Association