output probabilities

  • e_dawson_tenent
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      I am currently using EasyNN to categorize some experimental results
      into one of 4 output categories. Is there a fairly straightforward
      way within the software to convert the default "output scores" or
      assignment values into an actual probability value?

      If it is much more complicated than this, is there an appropriate
      reference to a procedure for doing this?

      Regards,

      Erica Dawson