Re: [easynn] Predict?

  • ROD SKINNER
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
      Monday September 2, 2003

      From: Rod Skinner rodoz_2000@...

      I have a a file with 100 entries ( all numbers) - 3 inputs and 3 outputs, and I still have trouble getting it to predict. When queried it still has a blank , any ideas.

      Rod

      http://www.easynn.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Stephen Wolstenholme
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003

        > Monday September 2, 2003
        >
        > From: Rod Skinner rodoz_2000@y...
        >
        > I have a a file with 100 entries ( all numbers) - 3 inputs and 3
        outputs, and I still have trouble getting it to predict. When
        queried it still has a blank , any ideas.

        > Rod

        Rod,

        Send me a copy of the *.tvq file and I'll have a look a the problem.

        Steve
      • ROD SKINNER
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5, 2003

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 5, 2003
            Stephen Wolstenholme <steve@...> wrote: >
            > Monday September 2, 2003
            >
            > From: Rod Skinner rodoz_2000@y...
            >
            > I have a a file with 100 entries ( all numbers) - 3 inputs and 3
            outputs, and I still have trouble getting it to predict. When
            queried it still has a blank , any ideas. Friday Sept.5, 2003 when queried it should predict 574,752,922,675 etc.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 5, 2003
            • ROD SKINNER
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 5, 2003