EasyNN-plus 6.0a

  • steve@easynn.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      EasyNN-plus version 6.0a has been released.

      The free trial version is at http://www.easynn.com/108491/ennsetup.exe

      Registered users can get upgrade information by e-mail from
      order@...

      The changes are as follows:

      1. A Macro Record and Playback facility has been added to create
      scripts easily. Most functions can be recorded and played back within
      EasyNN-plus or passed as a parameter in the command line.

      2. User Defaults have been added. These allow the defaults to be set
      when any of the importing, new networks or controls dialogs are
      opened.

      3. Leave Some Out has been improved so that blocks of validating rows
      are selected either progressively or starting at random rows.

      4. Input/Output Subsets have been added to allow different networks
      to be created from the same Grid.

      5. The Import line selection dialog now has a First line button so
      that imports can be controlled more easily.

      6. Sensitivity calculation is much faster and can now be used with
      any output.

      7. Tracing has changed to include repeat counts and produce much
      smaller files.

      8. All bugs and known problems are fixed.

      Steve
      http://www.easynn.com
    • indianethic
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
        Hello,

        i want to know the type of Neural network used in the example :
        HousingPrices..

        Thanks in advance

        bye
      • indianethic
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
          hello,

          I want to know what are the Neural networks used in the Easy Nn plus
          6.0 and more importantly i want to know type of network implemented in
          Housingprices example...

          I personally feel its a SOM , is that right??I appreciate early response.

          Thnx.
          Puneeth
        • steve@easynn.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
            On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:33:11 -0000, you wrote:

            >Hello,
            >

            > i want to know the type of Neural network used in the example :
            >HousingPrices..
            >

            >Thanks in advance
            >
            >bye

            All the samples that come with EasyNN-plus are three layer
            input/hidden/output feed forward networks, trained using
            backpropagation.

            Steve
            http://www.easynn.com