Water quality

  • steve@easynn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      I have had an e-mail from a student in Columbia who wants to use
      EasyNN-plus to help with his project using water quality data.

      Someone has done this before. It would be useful to put these people
      in touch but I can't remember who was doing the similar project.

      So, if you are reading this, who are you?

      Steve

      Build networks from numeric, text and image files.
      http://www.easynn.com
    • Mike Joy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        I have been using easyNN to model the biota of streams in
        new zealand using environmental variables here in New
        Zealand.
        Cheers Mike Joy

        ----- Original Message Follows -----

      • steve@easynn.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
          On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:10:39 +1200, you wrote:

          >I have been using easyNN to model the biota of streams in
          >new zealand using environmental variables here in New
          >Zealand.
          >Cheers Mike Joy

          Thanks Mike.

          I have sent a message to the student in Columbia. Can I send him your
          e-mail address?