"itf" & "if" commands

  • steve@easynn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      I was just checking a script and notice that I have forgotten to
      change the "if" commands to "itf" in the sample files. Both commands
      work and do the same thing but the samples can be confusing if they
      are being compared with the Help details.

      Steve
      Build networks from numeric, text and image files.
      http://www.easynn.com