EasyNN-plus 5.0a beta 5

  • steve@easynn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      The fifth beta version of EasyNN-plus 5.0a is ready for testing.

      The changes are as follows:-

      1. The Help file has been updated to include the new facilities and
      recent changes.

      2. When running a script any out of range validating examples are
      converted to training examples without prompting.

      3. The old command line parser has been recovered to avoid mixed case
      problems.

      4. Automatic beta tracing has been switched off to allow more command
      line script testing.

      5. File script errors "fse" has been added to the script commands to
      redirect error messages to a file.

      6. Ignore errors "ie" has been added to the script commands to ignore
      errors so that scripts continue running.

      The fifth beta will work until the end of August. The release version
      or another beta will be available by then.

      If you are already on the beta test list you will find beta 5 in the
      location as the previous beta.

      If you would like to join the list and get a beta copy please e-mail
      support@... for the download location.

      Steve
      Build networks from numeric, text and image files.
      http://www.easynn.com
    • John.H.Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        Count me in! John H. Williams.

      • steve@easynn.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
          On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 10:04:16 +0100, you wrote:

          >Count me in! John H. Williams.

          John,

          It's in the same place as the previous beta version. If you can't find
          it e-mail support@...