Re: [easynn] Command line quirk

  • steve@easynn.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
      On Mon, 31 May 2004 15:44:50 -0400, you wrote:

      >Steve,
      >
      >how about a different extension for script file:
      >
      > "sce"
      > "scn"
      > "nsc"
      >
      >These don't seem to be in use...

      I will include .ens in the next release. It does not seem to be used.
      The .ens extension will need to be associated with a suitable editor.
      Like all scripts .ens is plain text so I am using Notepad.

      Steve
      Build networks from numeric, text and image files.
      http://www.easynn.com
    • iquine
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
        >>I will include .ens in the next release. It does not seem to be used.
        The .ens extension will need to be associated with a suitable editor.
        Like all scripts .ens is plain text so I am using Notepad.<<

        Sounds good, thanks. I'll make the .ens assumption in my code.

        Regards,

        Childers