EasyNN-plus V16.0a

  • stephenwolstenholme@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
      EasyNN-plus V16.0a is now available.

      The changes are as follows:-

      1. Compiled all refresh macros to improve performance.

      2. Changed Tools > Trimming initialisation values.

      3. Changed trimming of least important input node and greatest error example so that very large networks can be reduced while learning.

      4. Fixed a problem with import skipping some delimiters.
    • SkywarnPB6027
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
        Stephen

        Do I have to pay first newer version not update.?

        Thanks

        Paul Kalamaras
        1. Compiled all refresh macros to improve performance.

        2. Changed Tools > Trimming initialisation values.

        3. Changed trimming of least important input node and greatest error example so that very large networks can be reduced while learning.

        4. Fixed a problem with import skipping some delimiters.

      • Dr.CR.Sridhar Curam
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012
          If this is an upgrade is there a ink? Or I need to buy the newer version at
          the same price as anyone else?

          --
          Dr. C.R. Sridhar

        • Stephen Wolstenholme
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012
            On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:22:54 +0530, you wrote:

            >If this is an upgrade is there a ink? Or I need to buy the newer version at
            >the same price as anyone else?

            Hello,

            Thank you for your enquiry about upgrading EasyNN-plus

            Major upgrades are free for three months after your latest purchase.

            The records show that the three months have ended.

            You can order further upgrades from.

            http://www.easynn.com/ppupgrades.htm