Running EasyNN from Command Line

  • michael_shamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012
      Steve,
      I tried running EasyNN from the command line per example given in the help file.
      But the behavior of the program wasn't what I expected, the program remains in the bottom of the screen and when mouse clicked, I get a dialog that says something like "Save Changes ?" or something to that effect.
      Is this normal?
      I thought the program would open to see the network. If so, do you have an example script that would open EasyNN with the NN up for display?
      Below is a copy from the help file:

      "The name of a script file can be passed as an EasyNN-plus parameter in the command line.

      This test line shows how to call EasyNN-plus from Start > Run.

      "C:\Program Files\EasyNN-plus\EasyNN.exe" "C:\Program Files\EasyNN-plus\Samples\ascript.txt"

      The script imports atest.txt and uses it to create a network. The files ascript.txt and atest.txt are included in the Samples folder."