SwingNN 3.0g

  • Stephen Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
      I have just uploaded a new version of SwingNN.

      The new version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.

      There are no functional changes.

      The full version is available to registered users. Email
      support@... for the download location.

      The trial version will be available later today.

      Steve

      --
      Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com
    • Dr. M.Hanias
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
        Dear Stephen
        I am a registered user Please inform me the download location

        Michael

        I have just uploaded a new version of SwingNN.

        The new version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.

        There are no functional changes.

        The full version is available to registered users. Email
        mailto:support%40swingnn.com for the download location.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
          Sorry but I can't you in the SwingNN user list. Was the registration
          in a different name. Please email me directly.

          Steve

          On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:08:44 +0300, you wrote:

          >Dear Stephen
          >I am a registered user Please inform me the download location
          >

          >Michael

        • Dr. M.Hanias
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
            this is my

            Registration name: MICHAEL CHANIAS

            Yours
            Dr M.P. Hanias
            Research Associate
            National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
            School of Sciences - Faculty of Physics
            Department of Electronics, Computers, Telecommunications and Control

            Sorry but I can't you in the SwingNN user list. Was the registration
            in a different name. Please email me directly.

            Steve

            On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:08:44 +0300, you wrote:

            >Dear Stephen
            >I am a registered user Please inform me the download location
            >

            >Michael

          • TronLegacy_PaulK
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
              Is this good for the registered users of the easynn software?

              Paul

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
                Stephen

                After trying Swing NN I will register this software by mid june
                when a few projects will be due..for me to do.

                Would like a free temporary uisage regsitration for now

                Pau
                On 6/3/2012 3:37:19 PM, TronLegacy_PaulK (wxwatch@...) wrote:
                > Is this good for the registered users of the easynn software?
                >
                > Paul

              • TronLegacy_PaulK
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
                  Stephen

                  my eamil is wxwatch@...

                  Name registration to Easy NN
                  Paul Kalamaras

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                    Sorry but there is no temporary version of SwingNN available.

                    Steve

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
                      SwingNN and EasyNN-plus licenses are not the same. The files are
                      compatible and can be interchanged but the applications are different.

                      Steve