JustNN 4.0a

  • Stephen Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
      Building neural networks from your data could not be simpler. Import
      your data from txt, csv, xls, bmp or binary files with just a few
      clicks. Grow a multi layer neural network that will learn from your
      data. Validate while the network is learning. Then test or query the
      network using new data to produce results and see which inputs are
      really important. The grid in JustNN has no limit of number of rows
      and can have up to 1000 columns. The networks have no node or
      connection limits. JustNN has no evaluation date or time limit and it
      is entirely free.

      Steve

      --
      Neural network software applications, help and support.

      Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
      EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
      SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
      JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com
    • Paul K. (Skywarn)
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2011
        Stephen

        I guess this is a new version program. I will try that and
        see how that works..the most important picks are
        important for the sucess of how the neural network
        model works..

        Paul

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
          Hi Stephen,

          could you then tell the added value of easynn with regard to justnn as the first one is not free.

          Abdoulaye

          > Message du 06/09/11 à 02h06
          > De : "Paul K.  (Skywarn)"
          > A : easynn@yahoogroups.com
          > Copie à :
          > Objet : Re: JustNN 4.0a
          >
          > Stephen
          >
          > I guess this is a new version program. I will try that and
          > see how that works..the most important picks are
          > important for the sucess of how the neural network
          > model works..
          >
          > Paul

          Conseils zen et astuces de stars pour une rentrée sereine sur Voila.fr http://actu.voila.fr/evenementiel/rentree-2011/
        • P.Dickens
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
            Hi Abdoulaye,

            As a starter, go to the EasyNN website and read the Testimonials, that
            will give you both a good insight and there are other leads there
            (comments from the writers) which will give you even more pointers.

            Peter.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
              On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:37:37 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

              >Hi Stephen,
              >
              >could you then tell the added value of easynn with regard to justnn as the first one is not free.
              >
              >Abdoulaye

              Hello,

              JustNN is just a neural network. EasyNN-plus has lots of extra
              facilities including a network editor.

              Steve

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2011
                Some people have had problems downloading JustNN 4.0a as one of the
                download sites had not replaced 3.0a with 4.0a. After many attempts to
                get the hosting company to make 4.0a bypass their locking system it is
                now available from all its hosting companies.

                Steve