EasyNN-plus 14.0g

  • Stephen Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2011
      EasyNN-plus V14.0g is available.

      The changes are as follows:

      1. Text columns changed to be initially excluded during import to
      improve speed.

      2. Changed Check Grid to ignore excluded columns.

      3. Undo changed to Ctrl+Z and Redo changed to Ctrl+Y to avoid clashes
      with other keys.

      The full version has already been uploaded.

      The trial version will be available later today.

      Steve
    • layesarr@voila.fr
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2011
        wondering if eligible for that version? if so, where can I download it.

        Abdoulaye

        > Message du 22/05/11 à 14h02
        > De : "Stephen Wolstenholme" <steve@...>
        > A : easynn@yahoogroups.com
        > Copie à :
        > Objet : EasyNN-plus 14.0g
        >
        > EasyNN-plus V14.0g is available.
        >
        > The changes are as follows:
        >
        > 1. Text columns changed to be initially excluded during import to
        > improve speed.
        >
        > 2. Changed Check Grid to ignore excluded columns.
        >
        > 3. Undo changed to Ctrl+Z and Redo changed to Ctrl+Y to avoid clashes
        > with other keys.
        >
        > The full version has already been uploaded.
        >
        > The trial version will be available later today.
        >
        > Steve

        Retrouvez les scandales de Cannes, les palmes d'or, les photos du festival sur Voila http://people.voila.fr/evenementiel/festival-de-cannes2011/cannes-en-images/
      • Stephen Wolstenholme
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2011
          On Tue, 24 May 2011 11:33:23 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

          >wondering if eligible for that version? if so, where can I download it.
          >
          >Abdoulaye

          You are eligible for all version 14 updates. It is in the same place
          as your previous download.

          Steve