help me to create an ANN

  • nayo1@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      Can someone please help me with creating an ANN. I am not very familiar with the software. I have an Excel spreadsheet with collection of data.
      This spreadsheet contains with 4 questions with 'Y' 'N' answers and 20 others with '0' or '1' answer.
      I need to create the ANN to categorize each case base on the answers. if the answer is '1' to leass than 6 questions that case will be categorised or defined as type 'A'. 7-16 questions will be type 'B'. and the rest is type 'C'

      Can someone please help me.

      Many thanks
    • Stephen Wolstenholme
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 02:44:12 -0000, you wrote:

        >Hello everyone,
        >
        >Can someone please help me with creating an ANN. I am not very familiar with the software. I have an Excel spreadsheet with collection of data.
        >This spreadsheet contains with 4 questions with 'Y' 'N' answers and 20 others with '0' or '1' answer.
        >I need to create the ANN to categorize each case base on the answers. if the answer is '1' to leass than 6 questions that case will be categorised or defined as type 'A'. 7-16 questions will be type 'B'. and the rest is type 'C'
        >
        >Can someone please help me.
        >
        >Many thanks

        The EasyNN-plus pre-processing functions cannot count the answers and
        so they will need to be counted within Excel before the file is
        imported.

        Steve