- EasyNN-plus V13.0a is available from today.
The changes are as follows:-
1. Node functions. Functions can be added to Nodes and Layers of
nodes. They are executed when the nodes are processed while the
network is learning the training information in the grid. Some
functions can decrease the number of cycles needed for the network to
converge. For example if a hidden layer function is added to multiply
the activation it can improve learning speed by 2 or 3 times.
2. Grid functions have been improved and extended.
3. Node functions can be applied to the Grid.
4. A messaging problem with threading has been fixed to avoid a
possible crash bug.
5. Help has been extended.
6. The Grid refresh macro has been changed so that it does not
recalculate activations while the network is learning the training
rows. This avoids variation in the results of identical runs.
7. The problem with the context menu position when near to the top of
the network view has been fixed.
8. The problem with column and row index messages on the status bar
has been fixed.
The full version has already been uploaded.
The trial version will be available later today.