Looking for Data Files

  • brian.lowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      My daughter is planning to do her science fair project using artificial neural networks. She was hoping to use horse racing data but the cost and effort appears prohibitive. We were hoping someone had a good size data file that she might use.

      The project is to employ saliency metrics with Bonferroni joint confidence intervals to develop a parsimonious model. Hence, the domain of the data is not particularly important. Was hoping someone had a reasonably good size data set that she could use to train the network.

      Would appreciate any help or pointers to publicly available data sets she might use.

      Thanks in advance.