Testimonials

  • Stephen Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
      I recently has a conversation with a fellow software writer who, like
      me, depends of his products for his income. He is a "marketing" type
      and it shows. The big difference is that he makes over 10,000 dollars
      a week while I rarely make more than a few hundred. He suggests that
      my big mistake is that there are no product testimonials on my web
      sites.

      I have had a few such testimonials but have always assumed they are
      just for me to gloat over and that's as far as they go.

      Anyone care to write a testimonial for any of my software that I can
      use on my web sites? The testimonials need to include the authors name
      so their permission is needed.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Steve
    • Marc Parham
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
        Steve,

        I think if you could find someone who has used the software to win a
        datamining contest on the international stage that would be extremely
        useful. I am always impressed since it is a fair competition on a level
        playing field.
        Marc

        On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Cortes Marcelo (GNTE) <mcortes@...>wrote:

        > Steve.
        >
        > I think you have enough for gloat over., In my case we have used the EasyNN
        > in a lot of project in our Propane Gas Company for years. We never thought
        > that it could help us in so many task in commercial , operations and
        > financial matters.., Your software is simple, smart, useful, powerful and
        > deeply well thought. And the result for us has been really important and
        > absolutely profitable.
        >
        > Marcelo Cortés
        >
        > Operations Manager
        >
        > GASCO GLP.
        >
        > CHILE.
        >
        > Atentamente.
        >
        > Marcelo Cortés Vásquez.
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Cortes Marcelo (GNTE)

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
            Also, Steve you can tell anyone that I use Easynn to do climate
            and tropical predictions and the later version like 9.0 and
            later was a great improvement when you added trimming feature..

            When I select certain attributes for best subset for input
            to neural model easynn ..easynn set with timming
            every 10 cycles gets the final best set so best subset is not
            necessarily the final set its what gives you the least errors
            and still by setting trimming you weed out still some outliers..

            You have done a great job improving this..and oh by the
            way friday feb 13th ill get online and pay for the last
            update..sorry for the delay but ill do that then..

            Thanks for all your help..ver 10g has been working
            great..!

            Paul

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
              Hi Stephen,

              I previously owned an older version of EasyNN, and also own NeuroDiet..  You had offered a discount if I bought both EasyNN and the new one (SwingNN I believe?)  How much for both of those?  I'd be willing to write a testimonial after purchase for you to use also..

              (I run a website that has testimonials on it, it's DEFINITELY increased sales:

              http://www.thomasrichardsonmusic.com
              )

              I'd like to own ALL of your Neural Network products, what others do you offer, and what kind of deal can you make me if I buy them all, being a previous owner of EasyNN and also an owner of NeuroDiet?

              Thanks
              -Myke

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
                Hi Myke,

                My records show that you have EasyNN-plus version 9 and a copy of
                version 10 on loan.

                If you go to www.npsl1.com you will see the current offer. That's "Buy
                EasyNN-plus and get SwingNN free. Buy SwingNN and get JustNN free".

                There is no point in you getting a copy of JustNN as it has nothing
                extra to EasyNN-plus. It is the grid and network parts of EasyNN-plus.

                NeuroDiet 3.4 is still supported but not upgraded.

                Steve