SwingNN 3.0e

  • Stephen Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      I have just uploaded a new version of SwingNN.

      The crash in pattern forecasting is fixed.

      All those annoyingly complicated features in pattern detection and
      pattern forecasting have been simplified.

      The full version is available to registered users. Email
      support@... for the download location.

      The trial version will be available later today.

      Steve

      --
      Neural Planner Software Ltd http://www.NPSL1.com

      A Yahoo group is available to allow users to exchange ideas.

    • Dr. M.Hanias
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
        Dear Steve

        The support@... mail does not work

        Yours
        Michael

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
          There seems to be a problem with some of my email addresses. While I
          get it fixed please use support@... for any products.

          Steve

          On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:18:27 +0200, you wrote:

          >Dear Steve
          >
          >The support@... mail does not work
          >
          >Yours
          >Michael