Which NN Software type is more accurate to predict Forex ?

  • adjies2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm newbie for NN forecasting tools.

      1. Please give me advice which Nn type is more sutuitable for Forex
      prediction ?

      2. Is NN prediction software "can" give Buy/Sell signal for any Time
      frame ?...and with recomended StopLost and TakingProfit ?

      2. How to continue using NN to "babysitting" Open Position, when
      SwingNN had given "buy" signal for example ? is there a possibility to
      "forecast" Reversal/retrachmet pattern in next 1 - 6 hours time which
      is against NN forecasting ?

      thank you