SwingNN

  • Steve Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2008
      SwingNN is a new application for forecasting.

      It will be released at the end of February.

      See www.swingnn.com for more information.

      Steve

      --
      Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

      http://www.easynn.com
    • Norman Fuchs
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2008
        Steve,

        I'll put my order in as soon as its available. Meanwhile could you point me in the direction of the download. Is there a payment method I could use now to pre-pay?

        Norm

        SwingNN is a new application for forecasting.

        It will be released at the end of February.

        See www.swingnn. com for more information.

        Steve

        --

        Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

        http://www.easynn com

        <!--

        #ygrp-mkp{
        #ygrp-mkp hr{
        border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
        #ygrp-mkp #hd{
        #ygrp-mkp #ads{
        margin-bottom:10px;}
        #ygrp-mkp .ad{
        padding:0 0;}
        #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
        color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
        -->

        <!--

        #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
        font-family:Arial;}
        #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
        #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
        margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
        -->

        <!--

        #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
        #ygrp-text{
        font-family:Georgia;
        }
        #ygrp-text p{
        margin:0 0 1em 0;}
        #ygrp-tpmsgs{
        font-family:Arial;
        clear:both;}
        #ygrp-vitnav{
        #ygrp-vitnav a{
        padding:0 1px;}
        #ygrp-actbar{
        #ygrp-actbar .left{
        float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
        .bld{font-weight:bold;}
        #ygrp-grft{
        #ygrp-ft{
        padding:5px 0;
        }
        #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
        padding-bottom:10px;}

        #ygrp-vital{
        #ygrp-vital #vithd{
        #ygrp-vital ul{
        padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
        #ygrp-vital ul li{
        }
        #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
        #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
        font-weight:bold;}
        #ygrp-vital a{
        text-decoration:none;}

        #ygrp-vital a:hover{
        text-decoration:underline;}

        #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
        color:#999;font-size:77%;}
        #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
        #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
        padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
        #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
        #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
        text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
        #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
        #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
        padding:8px 0;}
        #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
        #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
        text-decoration:none;}
        #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
        text-decoration:underline;}
        #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
        margin:0;}
        o{font-size:0;}
        .MsoNormal{
        margin:0 0 0 0;}
        #ygrp-text tt{
        font-size:120%;}
        blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
        .replbq{margin:4;}
        -->

      • Steve Wolstenholme
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2008
          On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 04:28:17 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

          >Steve,
          >
          >I'll put my order in as soon as its available. Meanwhile could you point me in the direction of the download. Is there a payment method I could use now to pre-pay?
          >
          >Norm

          Norm,

          It will all be set up by the end of this month.

          Steve

          --
          Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

          http://www.easynn.com
        • John Williams
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 10, 2008
            Steve Wolstenholme wrote:
            > SwingNN is a new application for forecasting.
            >
            > It will be released at the end of February.
            >
            > See www.swingnn.com for more information.

            I would be interested in Swing's launch.

            Will you notify the group?
          • Steve Wolstenholme
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2008
              On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:04:33 +0000, John Williams wrote:

              >I would be interested in Swing's launch.
              >
              >Will you notify the group?

              Yes.

              "Announce in Yahoo group" is on the release check list.

              I have lists for everything these days. It's my age ):

              Steve

              --
              Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

              http://www.easynn.com
            • R Ford
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 10, 2008
                Steve,

                Will SwingNN also incorporate what EasyNN does ie is it a development of EasyNN product with the extra swing facility or a complete standalone development?

                regards,
                Robert

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 10, 2008
                  On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:05:57 -0000, Robert Ford wrote:

                  >Steve,
                  >
                  >Will SwingNN also incorporate what EasyNN does ie is it a development of EasyNN product with the extra swing facility or a complete standalone development?
                  >
                  >regards,
                  >Robert

                  Robert,

                  SwingNN is a standalone product. It is based on the forecasting in
                  EasyNN-plus but it will look for more trends. That will need more
                  temporary networks for testing and deciding which trends to use for
                  the forecast.

                  EasyNN-plus development will continue as before.

                  Steve

                  --
                  Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

                  http://www.easynn.com
                • P. Dickens
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
                    Are you doing any beta testing, if so I would be happy to participate.

                    Some of the NN I am creating would I suspect, be quite useful to test
                    with.

                    It sounds very interesting indeed, are you emulating anything equivalent
                    such as with Nerodesigner or Neuro Dimension's Trading solutions or is
                    this a totally new creation ?

                    regards,
                    Peter

                    Steve Wolstenholme wrote:

                    > SwingNN is a new application for forecasting.
                    >
                    > It will be released at the end of February.
                    >
                    > See www.swingnn.com for more information.
                    >
                    > Steve
                    >
                    > --
                    > Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd
                    >
                    > EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks.
                    >
                    > http://www.easynn.com

                  • Steve Wolstenholme
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
                      On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:33:11 +0000, P. Dickens wrote:

                      >Are you doing any beta testing, if so I would be happy to participate.

                      Version 1.0a was internally tested by two associates who did a lot of
                      the EasyNN-plus pre-release development. The first release of SwingNN
                      will be 1.0b at the end of this month. There will not be a beta
                      release. Future versions will have beta releases.

                      >Some of the NN I am creating would I suspect, be quite useful to test
                      >with.

                      Probably. You have certainly found a few problems on EasyNN-plus.

                      >It sounds very interesting indeed, are you emulating anything equivalent
                      >such as with Nerodesigner or Neuro Dimension's Trading solutions or is
                      >this a totally new creation ?

                      SwingNN is a big improvement on the forecasting in EasyNN-plus.

                      Steve

                      --
                      Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd
                      EasyNN-plus. Build Neural Networks. http://www.easynn.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 15, 2008
                        Hi
                        I can help you to translate in French if you need...
                        I'm already a registred user of EasyNN
                        Laurent

                        --- In easynn@yahoogroups.com, Steve Wolstenholme <steve@...> wrote:

                        > SwingNN is a new application for forecasting.
                        >
                        > It will be released at the end of February.
                        >
                        > See www.swingnn.com for more information.
                        >
                        > Steve
                        >
                        > --
                        > Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd
                        >
                        > EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks.
                        >
                        > http://www.easynn.com

                      • Steve Wolstenholme
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 15, 2008
                          On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:20:57 -0000, lorent_ttt wrote:

                          >Hi
                          >I can help you to translate in French if you need...
                          >I'm already a registred user of EasyNN
                          >Laurent

                          Laurent,

                          Thank you but there are no plans to produce versions in any languages
                          other than US English. The development system only supports one
                          language at a time so I have to use US English. It is too difficult to
                          run multiple developments.

                          Steve

                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 15, 2008
                            Ok
                            ;-)

                            --- In easynn@yahoogroups.com, Steve Wolstenholme <steve@...> wrote:

                            > On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:20:57 -0000, lorent_ttt wrote:
                            >
                            > >Hi
                            > >I can help you to translate in French if you need...
                            > >I'm already a registred user of EasyNN
                            > >Laurent
                            > >

                            > Laurent,
                            >
                            > Thank you but there are no plans to produce versions in any
                            languages
                            > other than US English. The development system only supports one
                            > language at a time so I have to use US English. It is too difficult
                            > run multiple developments.
                            >
                            > Steve
                            >
                            > --
                            > Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd
                            > EasyNN-plus. Build Neural Networks. http://www.easynn.com
                            > SwingNN. Forecast the Future. http://www.swingnn.com

                          • Cortes Marcelo (GNTE)
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 15, 2008
                              Dear Sirs Easynn Group.

                              I shall be pleasure if someone may help me to find some interesting application of NN in the Mechanical Engineering Field. I have heard about Mechanical Faults Forecasting with Neural Networks..,I don´t know if exist other applications..,

                              Thanks.

                              Best regards.

                              Marcelo Cortés

                              CHILE.

                              ________________________________

                              On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:20:57 -0000, lorent_ttt wrote:

                              >Hi
                              >I can help you to translate in French if you need...
                              >I'm already a registred user of EasyNN
                              >Laurent

                              Laurent,

                              Thank you but there are no plans to produce versions in any languages
                              other than US English. The development system only supports one
                              language at a time so I have to use US English. It is too difficult to
                              run multiple developments.

                              Steve

                              --
                              Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd
                              EasyNN-plus. Build Neural Networks. http://www.easynn.com <http://www.easynn.com>
                              SwingNN. Forecast the Future. http://www.swingnn.com <http://www.swingnn.com>

                            • Stephen Wolstenholme
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 23, 2009
                                The row limit in the trial version of SwingNN has been raised to 100
                                so that it can be tested with larger data sets.

                                The full version has no limits.

                                Steve