Re: EasyNN-plus 8.0p beta 1

  • Steve Wolstenholme
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
      Due to my silly month end timing I have removed this beta copy.

      The release version of 8.0p is now available.

      --
      Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

      http://www.easynn.com
    • John Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
        Steve Wolstenholme wrote:
        > Due to my silly month end timing I have removed this beta copy.
        >
        > The release version of 8.0p is now available.

        I downloadeded the beta copy onto my machine, but it would not install.
        Never had a problem in the past. I was about to download it again,
        but I guess I've lost the opportunity!
      • Steve Wolstenholme
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
          On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:50:46 +0100, you wrote:

          >Steve Wolstenholme wrote:
          >> Due to my silly month end timing I have removed this beta copy.
          >>
          >> The release version of 8.0p is now available.
          >>
          >I downloadeded the beta copy onto my machine, but it would not install.
          > Never had a problem in the past. I was about to download it again,
          >but I guess I've lost the opportunity!

          You can get the release location by email.

          Steve

          --
          Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

          http://www.easynn.com
        • Marc van Gestel
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
            Steve,

            Thanks, what is the location?

            Marc

            _____

            On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:50:46 +0100, you wrote:

            >Steve Wolstenholme wrote:
            >> Due to my silly month end timing I have removed this beta copy.
            >>
            >> The release version of 8.0p is now available.
            >>
            >I downloadeded the beta copy onto my machine, but it would not install.
            > Never had a problem in the past. I was about to download it again,
            >but I guess I've lost the opportunity!

            You can get the release location by email.

            Steve

            --
            Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

            http://www.easynn <http://www.easynn.com> com

          • Steve Wolstenholme
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
              On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 15:35:19 +0200, you wrote:

              >Steve,
              >
              >Thanks, what is the location?
              >
              >Marc

              Marc,

              I can't send it to the whole group. I will email it to you.

              Steve