EasyNN-plus 8.0g beta 1
- The first beta release of EasyNN-plus 8.0g is now available for
testing. I was hoping this update would not need to be beta tested but
there are too many changes to risk a quick release. The main changes
are in the Import method.
The changes are as follows:-
1. Import has been simplified so that the selected file type
determines the method to be used.
2. Bitmap image files can be imported.
3. The large bitmap refresh speed warning has been removed.
4. A "Show all images in Grid" checkbox has been added to Image and
Fragment dialogs. It defaults to false so that grid updates are not
slowed down when the contain many images.
5. A "createrows cr" command has been added to scripts.
6. Macro > Commands... has been changed to allow immediate play if
the commands finish with ":::".
7. Macro files are now prefixed with sv(1) to set the grid view when
":::" immediate play is used in Macro > Commands...
8. A file sharing violation when recording if macro file is already
open has been fixed.
9. Stopped the "Save As" in the Import if the process is cancelled or
10. Fixed the problem with weight connection counts in the learning
The installer for beta 1 is at http://www.easynn.com/41512/ennplus.exe
Registered users can use their current registration name and number.
Other users need to email support@... for a temporary
This beta will run until the end of November 2006.
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software
EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks.