      Peter

      Date:Jan 10 2014, 10:44 AM
      Subject:
      a NEW Problem

      I have been using the Neural quite successfully UNTIL a new Problem has arrived as follows:

      Im running a network (which has been running successfully) but now a NEW dataset I am importing (same type of data I have been running succesfully). However the AvgTrainingError starts at .1225 and stays there until 1500 of 2000 Learning Cycles are then and then it DROPS suddenly to .0325 ….

      Also InputImportance does NOT show ANYTHING !! (which is important for me to see)

      So, there has to be something in this Input Dataset that is making this erratic behaviour BUT no Clues to what it might be….

      Any HELP!!??

      Georgekos

      georgekos@...