      "dario20016" <dariopolo@...>

      Date: Jun 19 2013, 04:39 PM
      Working with time series

      I am quite new to EasyNN so I apologize in advance if this question has
      an easy answer which I have not found.

      I have a time series with 190 items. Each number in the series is the
      total number of tourist that came to Spain from abroad during the
      corresponding month of the year (almost sixteen years of monthly
      observations). Every month I would like to use that hitorical record to
      forecast the number of tourists that will come one month forward, two
      months forward and three months forward.

      Can you tell me how to use EasyNN to do it?

      Thanks in advance.