      P. Dickens.

      From:
      "lpfeifferjr" <lpfeifferjr@...>

      To:
      easynn@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Jun 19 2013, 04:39 PM
      Subject:
      Move easynn plus from one computer to another

      <http://email10.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/read.html?FOLDER=UF_NN/ENN&IDMSG=96&check=&ORIGIN=PERSONNAL_FOLDER&SORTBY=1&FromSubmit=true#>

      I purchased easy NN plus v14.0g in 2011. I would like to uninstall it
      from the computer it's currently running on and install it on a
      different computer. When I reference the email that explains how to do
      the install, it no longer works.

      Can someone explain to me how I migrate the software to a new computer?