1781EasyNN secrets?

  • marjola24
    Apr 5, 2013
      Hi Guys, I'm evaluating EasyNN (of a friend of mine) and it works so well that I'm thinking to purchase it.
      The problem is that it works too well!
      I compared EasyNN with a software written by myself and It finds the results just about after few cycles, whereas my software never reaches to a solution (3 inputs, 10 outputs for 27 samples)

      The problem is that the algorithms should be the same and also the procedure for data normalization:

      What's the secret of EasyNN? It works too well to be trusted?

      Thanks for helping me,
      Marjola.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic