1657Re: [easymock] Vote de feature out

  • Jim McMaster
    Dec 26, 2011
      Get rid of it.  Relying on system properties in a test is evil.

      Jim McMaster

      On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Henri Tremblay <henri.tremblay@...> wrote:

      Merry Christmas to everyone.

      At some point during EasyMock developments have created the EasyMock properties and the possibilities to overload them with system properties. I'm not really sure the overloading feature was ever used and now it's causing issues with EasyMock running on a parallel build.

      So my question is: Will anyone miss the property overloading with system properties if I remove it?

      You have about a week to tell me or I'll just get rid of it

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic