1651Re: [easymock] EasyMock 3.0 feedback Cglib

  • Henri Tremblay
    Sep 27, 2011
      Hi,

      I'll try to be more precise but there shouldn't be any issue is you use the right asm version. Which one were you using?

      Thanks
      -
      Henri

      On 23 September 2011 03:44, John Zoetebier <john.zoetebier001@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Documentation page easymock-3.0/Documentation.html should be more specific abotu which CGLIB JAR file to use.
      The line in the text says:
      To perform class mocking, also add Objenesis and Cglib to your classpath.

      I added cglib_2.2.2.jar to the classpath in Eclipse.
      However this will throw exceptions for ASM when running ExampleTest.java
      Later on I installed cglib-nodep-2.2.2.jar
      This JAR file works just fine.

      Cheers,

      John Zoetebier

      This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic