$100 BINGO WEEKEND

  • De
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Call me for Bus information: Denece Pruett-903-752-9359
      Bus leaving from Tyler, Texas and going to Durant, Oklahoma to play BINGO at Choctaw. There may be several going from Texarkana and I have some that will drive here to catch the bus. It is possible to car pool on this trip/make new friends. Traveling together saves gas and is safe sharing. Call me and let me see what I can set up for you.
      $100.00 Weekend Package....Bus ride...Hotel stay...Saturday Bingo and Sunday Bingo. Feb. 9-10-2013 Mardi Gras Party. Come join me for fun...fun...fun...Must book by Feb.5th