Re: [East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild] Digest Number 51

  • Tchipakkan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      > Arastorm, I will look forward to hearing from you and our potential member.
      > I am in New Jersey also, so I might actually be local to her.
      >
      > Elena
      hope she contacts me- she has my card- but how many cards do I have that I
      never got back to the person? She was really excited though- I heard her
      telling other people about it when she wasn't talking to me, and that sounds
      like she's really interested- couldn't make the 17th though. oh well.
      BTW is Pug Ma Hom still active in NJ?
      --
      Tchipakkan
      Arastorm the Golden
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2003
        On 1 May 2003, at 10:00, Tchipakkan wrote:

        BTW is Pug Ma Hom still active in NJ?

        Pug lives in Meridies now, doesn't he? Georgia or someplace? Or
        did he move again?

        Morwenna