OT: jobs, deepression, schedule, etc

  • Kirsten Houseknecht
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 12:34 PM
      ok, this is so completely off topic it isn't even funny....but online is
      where most of my friends are so here goes.......

      I am asking anyone who cares to do so to add me to their prayer, magic,
      reiki, healing, candle, whatever list.
      I usually phrase things "for the best of all concerned" but basically as
      long as you are not asking to harm anyone on my behalf I am all for it.

      here is the brief for those who want to know......

      after an sca event on valentines weekend, my business partner at Aphrodite's
      Dove (who owns 60% of the shares verses my 40%) got caught not telling me
      financial info......... again.......
      when I told her she HAD to tell me about this stuff, since I was part owner
      of the corporation, she fired me.

      when I could breathe again, I told her that I wasn't asking for 40% of the
      store, (which I could) but I would sell her my shares for $1.00 just to be
      able to walk away from it...
      AFTER she repaid my parents their loan (they bailed us out when she didn't
      pay the sales tax twice) which the company has *not* been paying reliably..
      and the personal loan I put into the store. (I am being charged 24% interest
      on it) which the company has been paying.
      she agreed.
      repeatedly

      and threw me and my personal property out of the store.

      and I went to find a day job to pay the bills.

      which I did.. that week... mid February

      the job started as "cashier" and is now "shift manager" at the regional Baja
      Fresh.
      that means being there to open at 8am, or staying to close until 11 or
      12midnight. sometimes back to back......closing on Tuesday and opening on
      Wednesday.
      I get my schedule on Mondays for the week, so I don't know what it will be
      week to week. (I am the new one so I get the bad schedule) when I had to get
      the weekend off to do ICON I had to fight tooth and nail for the time
      off......

      it is now April.
      my sleep schedule is shot.

      every week heather has been telling me "I am working on it" and that I would
      have some progress soon.

      last Friday she told me she didn't want to even speak to me and I could have
      all further contact through her lawyer.

      my blood pressure is up to borderline hypertension. (from a normal of
      118-120/65)
      I can't sleep well because of the job
      I don't have any consistency to my schedule and have had to cancel most of
      my SCA events, as well as others.....
      and the depression is flaring up to the point that even good news doesn't
      help.

      so far I am hanging on to the idea that at least I am getting the credit
      cards paid off.

      anyway...... today has been pretty bad for various reasons, and I was
      supposed to hear from her lawyer and haven't.

      so if you guys can come up with anything.... you have my full permission for
      any healing work/prayers/protections/blessings/reiki/whatever

      sorry about the rant....

      Kirsten Houseknecht
      Fabric Dragon
      kirsten@...
      www.fabricdragon.com
      Philadelphia, PA USA
      Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

      I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...
    • Lois Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 2:59 PM
        I will definitely send some positive energy your way.

        Elena

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Catherine Kane
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18 3:57 PM
          No problem Kirsten + I'd say you're about due for a rant.
          I'll put you in my Reiki grid tonight plus I'm already doing remote Reiki tonight for a friend's mom w/ a new stroke so I'll work on you too while I'm "on the air"

          After all ,what are friends for?
          Catherine du Fay
          renegade palmist