Weekly Chat Review - 6 Dec 05

  • Isabel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      Tonight's chat was FUN! We had a bigger group tonight, and some
      very lively conversations.

      We started out discussing astrology. The discussion centered on
      what planets & other celestial bodies would have been period. It
      was suggested that another on-line astrology class be organized in
      the New Year. Keep your eyes open on the web site and list for
      follow-up information on the course.

      We briefly touched on water scrying. It was mentioned that Wal-Mart
      has both black and dark blue bowls for sale that would be good for
      this purpose.

      The last part of the conversation was a brain storming session. The
      floor was open for ideas on what would be a good way to present a
      period divination method in court. Many wonderful ideas were thrown
      into the pot.

      All in all one of the funniest chats I have had the pleasure to
      attend. I hope to see even more participants next week. :o)

      Yours in study,
      Isabel de Paulo
    • Judy Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
        Nice!

        Temair

        Isabel wrote:

        >The last part of the conversation was a brain storming session. The
        >floor was open for ideas on what would be a good way to present a
        >period divination method in court. Many wonderful ideas were thrown
        >into the pot.

      • Matthew Nott
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
          Cool Astrology was discussed and I was just thingking about that today as the horoscope I read yesterday said that I will have good luck and success for a while now becuz of Saturn, or somethng like that, its 2 AM. So I went into work today and lo and behold I won the 50/50 draw. So my horoscope has been really right as in the past week and a bit, I have received my AoA, my brother had a bouncing baby boy so I am an uncle and I won the 50/50. So now I wanna learn some more about Astrology as its got my interest peaked now.

          Toqtamish

          Judy Anderson <segwyne@...> wrote:
          Nice!

          Temair

          Isabel wrote:

          >The last part of the conversation was a brain storming session. The
          >floor was open for ideas on what would be a good way to present a
          >period divination method in court. Many wonderful ideas were thrown
          >into the pot.

          Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament

        • Judy Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
            Ask, and ye shall receive. I will be offering up a course in
            traditional astrology starting January 4, and running every Wednesday
            night at 9 pm. Classes will take between 1 and 2 hours. Last time, 1
            hour was usually sufficient, but I expect more students and that means
            more questions, so I want to allow a bit more time.

            Temair