Collegium

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Greetings, Guild Members and friends!

      A Collegium will be held in May, as a joint venture with the East
      Kingdom Herbal and Apothecary Guild, sponsored by the Canton of
      Buckland Cross (Bucks County, PA, outside of Philadelphia).

      I would ask that if you are interested in teaching a class, or in
      merchanting, please do contact the autocrat, Baroness Genievieve de
      Charbonneau, (contact info in the announcement) as soon as you can.
      If you know of anyone else who might be interested, feel free to
      forward this notice to them.

      Lady Elena Norreys
      Web-Spinner
      East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild