Re: More Members Needed!!!

  • Cspellbook2
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2001
      Ethical readers maintain that the future is not
      fated and that it can be changed depending on the
      querent's actions. We do not say that this or that will
      happen, we focus more on the influences surrounding the
      querent's situation so that he/she may be guided to do the
      right decision/action.<br><br>I use the hanson Roberts
      deck and I dont have a particular favorite spread, it
      depends on what the querent is asking. Hope that this
      club jumpstarts soon. :)
    • eksoothsayer
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2001
        I am sorry I have not been able to check the
        board for a few days. <br><br>I would like to know what
        you are looking for from this page. Are you currently
        active as a soothsayer, or do you want to become
        active?<br><br>We are trying to move the East Kingdom Soothsayers'
        Guild into the digital age (yes, I know that seems like
        a contradiction), but we need some input from the
      • goldiecatmail
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2001
          Hi! Kind of stumbled across this club when
          looking for info on medieval soothsaying, and am thinking
          about joining the SCA, have an interest in the Cards.
          Can you provide any info/references on how they were
          used in the Middle Ages? Thanks!<br><br>-Goldie
        • BaronAlfgar
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 14, 2001
            Greeting.... I did not realize the guild was still active.... so what have I missed?