What's going on?

  • tchipakkan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      My daughter has noticed that her fears seem to be coming to the fore
      the last couple of weeks, and that the same thing has been happening
      with several other people we know too. Is there such a thing as Mars
      retrograde? Or some other astrological explanation for why we're all so
      nervous and on edge recently?
      Tchipakkan
      If you know a friend you can fully trust, go often to his house.
      Grass & brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.
      Havamal
    • Judy Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
        All planets go retrograde except for Sun and Moon. Mars goes retrograde
        about every other year, but he is not currently retrograde. Jupiter and
        Saturn are both retrograde and squaring each other, a difficult aspect.
        Mars is ruled by Jupiter, and the ruler of a planet influences it. He will
        soon move into Capricorn, though, where he will be ruled by Saturn who is in
        utterly horrible shape. But Capricorn is one of the best signs for Mars to
        be in, so that should help mitigate Saturn's negative influence. You said
        it has been the last couple of weeks, though, which would probably coincide
        with the sun moving into Aquarius, the worst sign he can be in. Hopefully,
        things will clear up for you when Sun moves into Pisces on Feb 18 or Mars
        moves into Capricorn on Feb 7.

        Judy

        My daughter has noticed that her fears seem to be coming to the fore
        the last couple of weeks, and that the same thing has been happening
        with several other people we know too. Is there such a thing as Mars
        retrograde? Or some other astrological explanation for why we're all so
        nervous and on edge recently?
        Tchipakkan
        If you know a friend you can fully trust, go often to his house.
        Grass & brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.
        Havamal

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • earthcrone
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
          All planets go retrograde at one time or another. We have been in a Saturn
          retrograde since January 1. It will not go direct until March 21, 9:54 p.m.

          L&L
          Linda
          earthcrone