Weekly Reminder

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2004
      Greetings, fellow Soothsayers! (You knew I was going to say that,
      didn't you?)

      Labor Day weekend is winding down, and I know that many of you have
      been busy this weekend. I hope your travels have been safe and
      uneventful.

      First, I want to remind people about our weekly chat, which has
      resumed, and takes place on Tuesday evenings at 9 PM Eastern time.
      The link to the chat is on the front page of the guild's web page.
      ==============
      September promises to be a busy month. I know of at least 3 events
      in the East Kingdom (all taking place the weekend of the 18th and
      19th) where Guild members will be present. If you need a copy of the
      information handout to bring to any event you may be attending,
      please let me know, and I can send it via e-mail, for you to make
      copies of.
      =============
      I have renewed the registration on our domain name for another 2
      years, so we can be assured we will retain the name for at least
      that long!
      ================
      I also wish to remind you all of the event coming up on October 16.
      (see http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=890 for event
      details). This event is being autocrated by two of our members, and
      our attendance is welcome and encouraged. If you wish to do readings
      at the event, please let me know, so that we can arrange enough
      space for everyone.

      That's it for now.

      Wishing you all clear vision --
      Lady Elena Norreys
      Guildmistress
      East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild
      www.soothsayersguild.org
    • Marietta
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2004
        I just checked what I had listed in my favorites as the East Kingdom
        Soothsayers Guild page, and there is no page there.
        Could you provide me the address again?
        I have
        http://www.soothsayersguild.org/index.shtml
        and the link on the front page of this takes you somewhere else.

        Marietta
        Shire of Caer Adamant

        --- In eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@yahoogroups.com, "eksoothsayer"
        <elena@s...> wrote:
        > =============
        > I have renewed the registration on our domain name for another 2
        > years, so we can be assured we will retain the name for at least
        > that long!
        > Wishing you all clear vision --
        > Lady Elena Norreys
        > Guildmistress
        > East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild
        > www.soothsayersguild.org
      • eksoothsayer
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13, 2004
          Hello again!

          Our chat will take place, as usual, on Tuesday evening at 9 PM. This
          week, I would like to discuss issues relating to Guild activities
          (do we continue the chats, what night, should there be participation
          requirements s to be in the Guild, etc.).

          Also, this weekend is the Lakewood (NJ) RenFaire. One of our members
          who lives in Nassau County, NY, would like to come to the fair, but
          needs transportation. Can anyone help her out? Let me know, and I
          will forward her contact info to you.

          wishing you all clear vision --

          Lady Elena Norreys
          Guildmistress
          East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild
          www.soothsayersguild.org
        • Judy Anderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 13, 2004
            Um, did the site get hijacked? I can't get it to come up. It worked
            yesterday, but today it gives me search results.

            Temair

            Our chat will take place, as usual, on Tuesday evening at 9 PM. This
            week, I would like to discuss issues relating to Guild activities
            (do we continue the chats, what night, should there be participation
            requirements s to be in the Guild, etc.).

            Also, this weekend is the Lakewood (NJ) RenFaire. One of our members
            who lives in Nassau County, NY, would like to come to the fair, but
            needs transportation. Can anyone help her out? Let me know, and I
            will forward her contact info to you.

            wishing you all clear vision --

            Lady Elena Norreys
            Guildmistress
            East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild
            www.soothsayersguild.org

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Sam Wise
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 13, 2004
              Hmmm.... I get the search results too. I'm not sure what's going on.
              The whois information from Network Solutions seems to be current. The
              page just seems to be missing.....

              However, we can still have the chat tomorrow (or tonight depending on
              when you check your email). The direct link for the chat service is:

              http://client.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=37489

              Just go to this web site, and you'll be on the login page for the chat.
              Samuel

            • Shraga/Eric Friedman
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 14, 2004
                Yes; I too had this problem, and immediately started worrying, as I'm
                brand new to the group. Being persistent, I tracked down the old
                GeoCities website - http://www.geocities.com/eksoothsayer - which
                still has links to the chat room and to this Yahoo Group... Hence my
                sudden appearance in this thread.

                - Abu Doub

                --- In eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Anderson"