Chats to Resume

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      Greetings, fellow soothsayers!

      I hope that those of you who went to the Pennsic wars have returned,
      safe and well.

      I hope to see many of you at upcoming events. I will be at Lakewood
      RenFaire in Sept., and the Xanadu Tea House in October. Especially
      for Lakewood, it would be a big help to me to know how many people
      are planning to attend. (I want to make sure we have space for
      everyone!)

      Our weekly chat's will resume tomorrow, Tuesday, August 24, at 9 PM
      Eastern time. The link to the chat area is on the front page of our
      site, along with a link to instructions if you need them.

      Looking forward to seeing the Guild become more active!

      Lady Elena Norreys
      Guildmistress
      East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild
      www.soothsayersguild.org
    • Jeanne Wardwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        Those of you who went to Pennsic or were on tonight's chat will
        have heard this, but for the rest of you: My mother died on Sunday
        Aug. 15 at the age of 95 after spending over 14 years in nursing
        homes due to Alzheimer's or something like it. I'm fine, because it
        was not a shock and I've been losing her gradually for years
        anyway, but I'm being eaten away by details. Looks like the Mass
        & burial (she was cremated) will take place this coming Monday.

        Thanks for the kind words & thoughts everyone,
        Morwenna