Guild update

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 7:14 AM
      Greetings, fellow soothsayers!

      Firs of all, about our weekly chats.

      I know that many of you are busy preparing for Pennsic. In view of
      that, I have decided to suspend the chats temporarily. This will,
      hopefully, make one less distraction for you during the pre-Pennsic
      craziness. Chats will resume on Tuesday, August 24.

      Speaking of Pennsic....

      There will be meeting of the Guild at Pennsic. Since neither I nor
      the Deputy Guildmistress, Baroness Tamar, will be at the War, the
      meeting will be arranged and hosted by Baroness Arwen. Time and
      location are yet to be determined; visit Arwen at her merchant space
      (Auntie Arwen's Spices/Crystal Connection) for more details, or just
      to say hello.

      I am still in need of fresh articles for our website. I recently
      posted 2 articles which had originally been published in the Guild's
      hard-copy newsletter. An article can be almost anything: technique,
      book review, commentary, musings, etc. They can be illustrated
      (contact me privately if you need help with that part) or not.
      Remember that one of the functions of the Guild is to share what we
      know; writing an article is one way we can do that.

      That's it for now.

      Wishing you clear vision.....

      Lady Elena Norreys
      Guildmistress