Re: Web Site Update

  • cspellbook2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14 12:47 AM
      --- In eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@y..., "eksoothsayer"
      <soothsyr@o...> wrote:
      > I have added an article to the "Framework" section of the website.
      > It is a two part article written by the Deputy Guildmistress,
      > Baroness Tamar the Gypsy.
      >
      > ??????????????????????????
      >
      > Here's a question for general discussion:
      >
      > How do you stay in practice with your chosen divination method? Do
      > you read for yourself, for others, do "pretend" readings, some
      other
      > way?

      Ek, I've been to the SCA site and I didnt see our guild listed under
      the groups for the eastern kingdom. Are we supposed to be a secret
      guild? :>

      and about the discussion...I keep in practice by reading for myself,
      and other people. I made a free reading site for the latter so that I
      can develop my reading methods and develop my own style of reading
      for people. I also do research on the divination methods I have
      chosen and incorporate info's that I may be able to use into my
      personal reading style. If anyone would like to visit it's at
      http://www.geocities.com/cspellbook2/sanctity1.htm

      BTW, I really liked the essays, they're very informative. :) I have
      a question...does the Guildmistress have any activities planned for
      the group like lessons, seminars, surveys, etc. ?
    • eksoothsayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16 9:17 AM
        --- In eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@y..., cspellbook2 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Ek, I've been to the SCA site and I didnt see our guild listed
        under
        > the groups for the eastern kingdom. Are we supposed to be a secret
        > guild? :>

        << We are listed on the site, but on the page of "visitor suggested
        links". I will work with the Guildmistress about getting that
        corrected.

        > BTW, I really liked the essays, they're very informative. :) I
        have
        > a question...does the Guildmistress have any activities planned
        for
        > the group like lessons, seminars, surveys, etc. ?

        << I will be meeting with the Guildmistress, probably in mid-
        Semtember, about some more structered activities. The wide
        geographic spread of Guild members has made this difficult in the
        past; we are exploring ways to make use of the "magic" of the
        internet.

        I had asked at one point if anyone would be interested in making
        used of the chat room here on this page, but I didn't see any

        We are trying to make the Guild more interactive, so your
        suggestions are welcome.

        Elena