Re: posting problems

  • Tamar Lindsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      I assume you are probably having the
      same issue everyone else is,
      that Yahoo has messed up their group programs again (last
      time was in 2009).
      It's possible to post to the group by email, but threading
      doesn't happen even with the correct subject line.

      Supposedly it's some kind of spamtrap that they tried to put
      in, which besides preventing legitimate posts, also hasn't
      stopped anyone from spamming the groups by email.

      This is where I finally managed to post a complaint to
      Yahoo.

      http://help.yahoo.com/communities/index?page=forums&topic=0909a540b6b84d22ac25e728bb289393&act=ADD

      =Tamar