Re: [EK Sooth Guild] Inter Guild event scheduled

  • Jane Sibley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hi, already scheduled for an event about a half hour from where I live; Bhakail is a lonnng way from central CT. Gas is expensive. Arwen isn't rich. Car is ollllld. >sigh<
      arwen

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
        Sigh, indeed. I really think this would be a great opportunity for us. Is there anyone else able to attend…the Chancellor will give us time for a meet and greet, if we want it, as well.

        Elena